Ama ni Kian Delos Santos Nagpasalamat kay President Duterte

The father of slain Kian Loyd delos Santos felt relieved after President Rodrigo Duterte's pronouncements that cops behind the death of the student will be probed.
In a "24 Oras" report by Mariz Umali on Tuesday, Zaldy delos Santos expressed gratitude as he continues to seek justice for his 17-year-old son.


"Nagpapasalamat po ako na mabibigyang hustisya ang anak ko kasi wala naman talagang kinalaman sa ganung gawain ang anak ko," Zaldy said.
"Natakot din kami pero ngayon parang kinampihan din niya anak ko at nalaman niya 'yung katotohanan. Siyempre po nabawasan po pagkatakot namin sa aming buhay," he added.
On Monday, Duterte said he wants an investigation of Kian's death in a police operation in Caloocan City last week.
"I saw the tape or tapes doon sa TV and I agree that there should be an investigation. Should the investigation point to liabilities by one, two, or all, there will be a prosecution and they have to go to jail if convicted. That I can assure you. That there will be no luto-luto diyan sa ano because I really do not interfere," Duterte told reporters in a press conference in MalacaƱang.
"Nung nakita ko yung tape tinawagan ko si [Philippine National Police Director General Ronald Dela Rosa]. Sabi ko hulihin ninyo na at ikulong ninyo," he added.
Meanwhile, Zaldy admitted that his family was hurt following allegations that they were involved in illegal drug transactions. He has denied the accusations against them.
"Talagang masakit. Narito kayo naririnig niyo simpatya ng mga tao dito eh," Zaldy said.
The neighbors of the delos Santos family echoed the same sentiment.
""Nakakainis lang kasi na sasabihin nila na siga, runner. Parang napaka-imposible kasi eh, kasi 'yung mismong bata tumatambay sa bahay namin 'yung mismong minsan, kakain na lang kwek-kwek na lang. Hindi naman sila nanghihingi rito, 'di naman sila nambabakal ng tao dito," Jimbo Bejosa said.


Kian, who police has claimed as a drug runner in their area, was killed on the night of August 16 when he allegedly attempted to flee after cops tried to approached him.
Police chased him and fired shots at him when the teenager allegedly drew a gun and fired at them.
Reportedly recovered from Kian were a cal.-45 pistol and two sachets of suspected shabu with a street value of about P20,000. His relatives denied that the items belong to Kian.
The cops involved in the death of Kian were placed under restrictive custody.
Chief Inspector Amor Cerilo, the precinct commander, has also been relieved of his post.
Caloocan City police chief Senior Superintendent Chito Bersaluna, on the other hand, has been placed under administrative relief to “preclude the possibility of his influence over the investigation of the incident.” 

Source: GMA



Loading...