Duterte Blast to priests, rights groups: Why no outrage over Bulacan massacre?

President Duterte on Friday slammed his critics, accusing them of lacking outrage when a family in Bulacan was massacred.



“Namatay ‘yung limang pamilya sa Bulacan, pati ‘yung batang one-year-old, pinakialaman pa, tinusok sa dibdib. Wala akong narinig, and you were there. You were all here… wala akong narinig na outrage ng pari o human rights,” he said at the 11th founding anniversary celebration of the Eastern Mindanao Command at the Naval Station Felix Apolinario in Panacan, Davao City.
Five people in San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan were killed in a gruesome manner at their home last June, hogging national news headlines.
Duterte added that his critics never show outrage whenever government forces are killed in action.
“‘Pag na… ang Marines dun, napatayan ako ng 9, 10, wala man lang magsabi na, ‘Kaawa ‘yung mga sundalo natin, paano ‘yung mga pamilya? May mga anak ‘yan,’” he added.
Duterte has been under fire from human rights organizations as well as some members of the clergy over the rising death toll in the war on drugs at the center of his administration.
The same groups were also active in the outrage during the death of 17-year-old Kian Loyd delos Santos during a police operation last month, with a rally staged on Ninoy Aquino Day at the EDSA People Power Monument to cry for justice.
In his speech, Duterte also slammed know-it-all “bleeding hearts” for how they supposedly reacted when the pro-ISIS Maute group attacked Marawi City.


“Pagtapos, itong mga bleeding hearts, mas marami ‘yung marunong kunwari. They think that they can… These are the people who can never be elected. Unelectable ‘to, kasi walang nakakaalam kundi marunong sila. Eh kung ganun ka, huwag kang pumasok ng gobyerno, madidisgrasya ka pa,” he said.
“Ibibitin mo ‘yung military… There is other—there’s another way of dealing with the problem with the ISIS. How? Sige nga. How do you deal with the ISIS? Pati bata, niluluglog. Susmaryosep. Eh ‘yung iba naman, because of, ah pulitika,” he added.
“Tapos there is—kabila naman. Itong mga babae, mga liberal, may magandang approach pa daw diyan sa away.”
He also slammed the Commission on Human Rights for planning to investigate the martial law in Mindanao on the second day of the military operations.
“‘Yung iba, itong CHR kaaway ko. Dalawang araw na bakbakan pa lang sa Marawi, na-gisyu kaagad ng statement that they were going to investigate in Marawi,” he said.
“Eh sino ba naman hindi magalit diyan, ikaw ang Commander-in-Chief. And at that time, sa first day, marami na akong patay. Anak ka ng—talagang puputok ka,” he added.

Source : GMA



Loading...