Leni Robredo reacted and hits back former Senator Bongbong Marcos claims "FAKE NEWS"

Earlier, Bongbong Marcos said that he was confident of ousting the current vice-president in a legal challenge, which would place him a heartbeat away from leading his country.



Marcos said at a forum in Quezon City that the manual recount for contested ballots can take only two months, and that the results of his electoral protest against Robredo will be known within the year.  

"We are definitely sure that when the recount starts the true result will emerge and prove that the votes in the vice-presidential election had been incorrectly counted," Marcos said.
With his statement, Robredo hits back and made the remarks during her weekly radio show on RMN-DZXL 558 on Sunday, October 8 saying speeches of Bongbong Marcos was a bit funny.
"Medyo nakakatawa iyon kasi kung titingnan natin iyong kanyang mga speeches saka mga deklarasyon – mula pa last year, pagka-eleksyon – parati niyang sinasabing madali lang. Madali lang daw, uupo na siya. Pero...parang nafe-fake news yata tayo," Robredo said.
Robredo also brought up Marcos' plan to no longer present testimonial evidence or witnesses to support his allegations of cheating in 36,465 clustered precincts.
"Iyong sabi niyang ang dami niyang mga testigo sa dayaan. Eh ngayon siya na ang nagsasabi na wala na siyang testigo, kaya gustong sabihin na iyong sabi niya dati na marami siyang testigo, ano iyon? Ngayon sinasabi niya hindi na siya magpe-present ng testigo," she said.

 However, Marcos' lawyer George Garcia maintained that accusations of electoral fraud can still be proven through a ballot recount.

What can you say about this? Share your thoughts!

Source : Rappler



Loading...